M.I Abaga – Yxng Dxnzl (A Study on Self Worth)
M.I Abaga – Yxng Dxnzl (A Study on Self Worth): Nigerian rapper and music entrepreneur, Jude Abaga, popularly known by his music signature, M.I Abaga has released his highly anticipated 8th Studio project tagged “A Study On Self Worth: Yxng Dxnzl”
The album, being his eighth project, is the second body of work he is putting out this year after his widely accepted project released earlier this year titled “Rendezvous“.
“A Study On Self Worth: Yxng Dxnzl” houses one of his most controversial singles “You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives” which became a social media discuss and got his industry colleagues to react by roiling out covers.
The ‘Yxng Dxnzl‘ album house 10 tracks which are listed below.
- Do You Know Who You Are? Take Some Time To Meditate On You.
- Last Night I Had A Dream About A Hummingbird.
- You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives.
- Another Thing! Do Not Be A Groupie.
- Stop! Never Second Guess Yourself.
- You Are Like A Melody, My Heart Skips A Beat.
- I Believe In You, You Should Too, Believe In You.
- The Self Evaluation of Yxng Dxnzl
- Love Never Fails, But Where There Are Prophecies Love Will Cease to Remain.
Use the buttons below to download the full album.
Track 1 – DOWNLOAD MP3
Track 2 – DOWNLOAD MP3
Track 3 – DOWNLOAD MP3
Track 4 – DOWNLOAD MP3
Track 5 – DOWNLOAD MP3
Track 6 – DOWNLOAD MP3
Track 7 – DOWNLOAD MP3
Track 8 – DOWNLOAD MP3
Track 9 – DOWNLOAD MP3
Track 10 – DOWNLOAD MP3