Find a domain starting at $0.88
powered by Namecheap
UNIMAID Post UTME Registration, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility, Application Cost, Deadline and all relevant information for 2018/2019 academic session have been published. The cut-off mark is 160, screening fee is N2000 while the Deadline is on 16th day of July 2018. See the full details below.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) for the 2018/2019 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME, and a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for DE (Direct Entry) that there will be an online screening for admission.
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the registration including bank charges.
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Visit: http://www.unimaidonline.net/
- Click on UTME/DE Screening icon.
- Click –Register New UTME/DE Screening Account.
- Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
- First Name
- JAMB Number
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain UPPER-CASE and a Number), be sure of the password provided.
- Click Register
- Click (Click to Proceed), which gives you two options to make your payment.
- Payment Options:
- BANK PAYMENT
- Click PAY TO PROCEED icon (fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, make sure you copy the reference number).
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any of the following banks (ACCESS, DIAMOND, FCMB, GTBank, KEYSTONE, SKYE, STERLING, STANBIC IBTC, WEMA and ZENITH) with your RRR invoice and make your payment.
- ATM PAYMENT OPTION
- Click pay to proceed icon
- Select card type (e.g. Master Card, Verve Card)
- Enter your Phone Number (that you receive alert with)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed.
- On unified payment, Enter your card details and click OK.
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP Code you received on your phone and click submit.
- BANK PAYMENT
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address) and password.
- Click on “Click to proceed”
- Click on “Edit”
- Continue with your registration.
- Click on “submit” when completed.
- Click on “Submit” again to confirm completion.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
NOTE: The portal will close for the registration at 12:00 midnight on the 16th day of July, 2018.