Find a domain starting at $0.88
powered by Namecheap
MAUTECH Post UTME/DE Registration, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility, Deadline and Screening details for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced by the management of the university. The Cut-off Mark is 180, Application Cost is N2000, Screening will be done online while Deadline is 10th day of August 2018.
Registration for Online screening of candidates for admission into undergraduate programmes of Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH), Yola for the 2018/2019 academic session has been scheduled and will take place as detailed below.
The platform will be opened for online registration from Monday, 23rd day of July, 2018 – Friday, 10th day of August, 2018.
Candidates who chose Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH), Yola as their MOST Preferred Choice of institution (First Choice) are advised to register and submit their documents online (No physical presence is required please) through the school’s website: www.mautech.edu.ng
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 points in the 2018 UTME and have five relevant O’level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are as well eligible to register into 200 level.
HOW TO REGISTER AND MAKE PAYMENT
- Log on to www.mautech.edu.ng and click on ‘2018/2019 POST UTME’ link.
- Follow the details as displayed on your screen.
- You will be required to pay a total sum of N2,000.00 for the Registration.
NOTE: For more details, please refer to our website www.mautech.edu.ng for the 2018/2019 POST UTME Online registration procedure.
- Candidates are to visit the University website via www.mautech.edu.ng and then click on 2018/2019 Apply Now Link.
- Click on ‘New Applicant’.
- Enter your Name, JAMB No., Valid email address and Phone number (ensure that it is your email and phone number, it will be used as the means to communicate with you).
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Login page will be displayed on your screen.
- Use your JAMB No as your Username and Password to log in.
- You will be redirected to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Chose a payment option (i.e. using ATM Card or Bank)
- After you have successfully made your payment. Return to MAUTECH website again, select 2018/2019 POST UTME link, select existing applicant and enter your JAMB No as Username and Password. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
- CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centre(s)/examination numbers.
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, NCE, A level).
- UPLOADING OF PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS:
- You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed 100kb each):
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE.
- O’Level Result(s); two sittings maximum.
- A Level Result (ND/NCE/IJMB).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Local Government Indigene Letter.
- SUBMISSION APPLICATION: After filling/uploading all the necessary Information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit Application’ button.
- PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM: After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.