Find a domain starting at $0.88
powered by Namecheap
Internet Data subscriptions has really been a borne of contention to many Nigerians, especially in the most recent months, as Nigeria’s giant telecommunication company – MTN put a stop to their 100% data bonus on every subscriptions made. Common, who else won’t want to know How To Get 9Mobile 1GB For N200 & N1000 For 5GB?
I have personally been using the 9Mobile’s 1GB for N200 data for more than a year now and believe me when I say it has served so many purposes, especially when I face slow internet speed on other networks…I quickly use it as my alternative because it is very affordable.
- A 9Mobile Sim card (New or Old)
- Make sure it is registered
How To Get 9Mobile 1GB For N200 & N1000 For 5GB
Getting 9Mobile 1GB data for N200 is very easy, just follow the steps below.
- After meeting the item 1 and 2 requirements above.
- Buy N200 Airtime and load it on the sim.
- Be double sure that the balance on the sim is nothing less than N200.
- Dial *929*10# (you get a message alert that say ‘You have successfully purchased the 1GB data plan valid for 3 days. Roll-over does not apply’)
While on the other hand, if you wish to get 9Mobile 5GB for N1000, all you need to do is repeat the above steps 5x. That’s How To Get 9Mobile 5GB For N1000.
NOTE: both the 1GB and 5GB data plans only last for 3 days and it does not Roll-over data. You can drop your comment below if the steps above work or fail for you.