Do you know that only 1 out of 4 students applying to a university will get a spot in Africa?
90% of Students studying with UNICAF couldn’t afford a UK Degree before. More than 12,000 students from 156 different countries already joined UNICAF. You can join them too! By applying today.
What you stand to benefit from a University of South Wales Online Degree!
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): During this MBA course, you will develop fundamental leadership skills such as creativity, innovation, collaboration and problem-solving. This thought-provoking course will expose you to all extents of business through a different range of modules. A critical part of the University of South Wales’s MBA is exploring how people impact on business thinking and the systems that can enhance this fundamental part of a business.
- Master of Arts in Education (MA): The MA Education is a flexible programme, designed to meet the professional needs of distinct learners. Students will have the opportunity to engage judgmentally with the concepts and practices of education to applying learning to practice. The MA Education is well established and is regularly updated to reflect the changing needs of current and future participants.
- Master of Science in Psychology: This unique course encourages sophisticated perilous appraisal of current vital debates in applied psychology. By the completion of this course, students will be able to demonstrate essential evaluation of Psychology’s contribution to human performance and well-being in different applied contexts and also develop advanced research skills in applied psychology.
- LLM (Master of Laws): The University of South Wales’s LLM course offers you a flexible approach to postgraduate study, where you can mold your Masters programme to suit your specific needs and career aspirations. You can explore a broad range of legal subjects, including commercial law, international trade law, competition law, employment law and intellectual property law.
see also: UNIJOS 2017/2018 ADMISSION LIST
- MSc Public Health: The MSc Public Health creates professionals who can lead and implement change in public health across the world stage. This Masters course supports the development of public health practitioners through enabling them to negotiate, plan, implement and evaluate policy and practice initiatives. It also addresses wide-ranging public health issues that arise in diverse cultures, settings, and environment.